|Instruments||Normal Allocation (% of Net Assets)||Risk Profile|
|Debt instruments and securitized debt* including Repos in Corporate Debt Securities||65%||100%||Low to Medium|
|Money Market Instruments||0%||35%||Low to Medium|
• The Fund shall be managed according to the Investment Objective - To generate a steady stream of income and or medium to long term capital appreciation/gain through investment in fixed income securities.
• The Scheme proposes to invest only in a diversified set of fixed income securities and money market instruments with the aim of generating steady returns with a low-risk strategy.
• The Fund Manager will endeavor to maintain a balance between safety, liquidity and profitability aspects of various investments.
• The fund manager will try to achieve an optimal risk return balance for management of the fixed income portfolios.
• The actual percentage of investment in various fixed income securities will be decided after considering the prevailing political conditions, the economic environment (including interest rates and inflation), the performance of the corporate sector and general liquidity as well as other considerations in the economy and markets.
**Disclaimer: CARE’s fund credit quality rating is not a recommendation to purchase, sell or hold a security / fund. It neither comments on the current market price, suitability for a particular investor nor on the prospective performance of the fund with respect to appreciation, volatility of net asset value (NAV), or yield of the fund. The ratings do not address the funds ability to meet the payment obligations to the investors. The ratings are based on current information furnished to CARE by the issuer or obtained by CARE from sources it considers reliable. CARE does not, however, guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information. CARE does not perform an audit in connection with any rating and may, on occasion, rely on unaudited information. The ratings may be changed, suspended or withdrawn as a result of changes in, or unavailability of, such information, or based on other circumstances. Funds rated by CARE have paid a rating fee.