Indiabulls Income Fund
Type of Scheme: Medium Duration Fund- An open ended medium term debt scheme investing in instruments such that the Macaulay duration of the portfolio is between 3 years and 4 years
Investment Objective: The primary investment objective of the Scheme is to generate a steady stream of income and medium to long term capital appreciation/gain through investment in fixed income securities such that the Macaulay duration of the portfolio is between 3 years – 4 years. Portfolio Macaulay duration under anticipated adverse situation is 1 year to 4 years. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved.
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*
Regular income and/or capital appreciation over medium to long term
Through investment in fixed income securities
Investors understand that their principal will be at moderate risk
*Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them.
Normal Allocation (% of Net Assets)
Debt instruments and securitized debt* including Repos in Corporate Debt Securities
Low to Medium
Money Market Instruments
Low to Medium
*securitized debt cumulative allocation not to exceed 50% of the net assets of the Scheme (No investment in foreign securitized debt). Investment in Securitized Debt will be only in investment grade papers.
• The Fund shall be managed according to the Investment Objective - To generate a steady stream of income and or medium to long term capital appreciation/gain through investment in fixed income securities.
• The Scheme proposes to invest only in a diversified set of fixed income securities and money market instruments with the aim of generating steady returns with a low-risk strategy.
• The Fund Manager will endeavor to maintain a balance between safety, liquidity and profitability aspects of various investments.
• The fund manager will try to achieve an optimal risk return balance for management of the fixed income portfolios.
• The actual percentage of investment in various fixed income securities will be decided after considering the prevailing political conditions, the economic environment (including interest rates and inflation), the performance of the corporate sector and general liquidity as well as other considerations in the economy and markets.
Type of Scheme :
Medium Duration Fund- An open ended medium term
debt scheme investing in instruments such
that the Macaulay duration of the
portfolio is between 3 years and 4 years
Load Structure :
Entry Load: Not Applicable
Exit Load: Nil
Minimum Application :
Purchase Rs. 500 and in multiple
of Re.1 /- thereafter
Minimum Additional Purchase Amount :
Rs. 500 and in multiples of Re. 1 /- thereafter
Benchmark Index :
CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)/
Systematic Transfer Plan (STP)/
Systematic Withdrawal Plan (SWP)
facilities are available
Mr. Karan Singh (Head – Fixed Income Research)
Mr. Karan Singh has over 14 years of experience in the fixed income markets, providing macro analysis, credit research and portfolio management, across the asset management and credit ratings space. In his role at Indiabulls AMC, he is part of the fixed income fund management team. He brings in valuable expertise having worked for reputed investment management firms such as Fidelity Investments, Invesco Asset management and the credit rating agency ICRA.
**Disclaimer: CARE’s fund credit quality rating is not a recommendation to purchase, sell or hold a security / fund. It neither comments on the current market price, suitability for a particular investor nor on the prospective performance of the fund with respect to appreciation, volatility of net asset value (NAV), or yield of the fund. The ratings do not address the funds ability to meet the payment obligations to the investors. The ratings are based on current information furnished to CARE by the issuer or obtained by CARE from sources it considers reliable. CARE does not, however, guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information. CARE does not perform an audit in connection with any rating and may, on occasion, rely on unaudited information. The ratings may be changed, suspended or withdrawn as a result of changes in, or unavailability of, such information, or based on other circumstances. Funds rated by CARE have paid a rating fee.