|Instruments||Indicative allocation (% of total assets)||Risk Profile|
|Money market instruments and debt Instruments including government securities, corporate debt, securitized debt*, repos in corporate debt securities and other debt instruments with maturity less than 3 years||80%||100%||Low to Medium|
|Debt instruments including government securities, corporate debt, securitized debt* and other debt instruments with maturity of 3 years to 5 years||0%||20%||Low to Medium|
• The scheme proposes to invest in a diversified portfolio of high quality debt and money market securities to generate stable risk adjusted returns with a low risk strategy.
• The Indian debt market is in a phase of rapid transformation with liquidity and investment opportunities arising in various debt segments along with the introduction of new instruments.
The fund manager will try to allocate assets of the scheme between various fixed income securities with the objective of achieving optimal risk adjusted returns. At the current juncture the Scheme would aim to invest in a mix of highest rated debt/money market instruments at shorter end in AAA/A1+ category, as under:
a. High quality corporate bonds of 1 years to 5 years maturity
b. 1yr maturity CDs to benefit from high rates and high liquidity provided by the bank CDs
• The overall portfolio construction will seek to play out the shape of the yield curve of different issuer classes. At the current juncture it would invest in short duration segment to benefit from “high carry” and lower volatility.
• The Scheme would aim to benefit from the softening in yields in foreseeable future as monetary easing (of rates and liquidity) takes place
• The investment team of the AMC will carry out rigorous in depth credit evaluation of the money market and debt instruments proposed to be invested in.
**CRISIL Disclaimer: A CRISIL credit quality rating on a bond fund reflects CRISIL's current opinion on the degree of protection offered by the rated instrument from losses related to credit defaults. It does not constitute an audit by CRISIL of the fund house, the scheme, or companies in the scheme's portfolio. CRISIL ratings are based on information provided by the issuer or obtained by CRISIL from sources it considers reliable. CRISIL does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information on which the rating is based. A CRISIL rating is not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold the rated scheme: it does not comment on the market price or suitability for a particular investor. All CRISIL ratings are under surveillance. CRISIL reserves the right to suspend, withdraw or revise its rating at any time, on the basis of any new information or unavailability of information or any other circumstances, which CRISIL believes may have an impact on the rating. For the latest rating information on any instrument of any company rated by CRISIL, please contact CRISIL RATlNG DESK at or at (+91 22) 3342 3001- 09.