1) Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd (IBHFL) – IBHFL has been consistently delivering through its sustained performance. IBHFL has a loan asset book of over ₹ 81,422 Crore, growing at a CAGR of over 27% in the last five years and a balance sheet size of over ₹ 1,02,410 Crore as on December 31, 2016.
2) Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd (IBREL) – IBREL, one of the largest developers in the country with networth of ₹ 4896 Crore and completed assets over 6 million square feet.
3) Indiabulls Ventures Ltd (Formerly Indiabulls Securities Ltd) -a leading company in the segment of Capital Market and Real Estate marketing and distribution, primarily offering the following services
a) Marketing and Distribution of Residential Properties
b) Leasing of Commercial Properties
c) Equity/ Commodity/ Currency Broking
4) SORIL Infra Resources is pioneering infrastructure development enabler, with the goal to increase the speed, smoothness, and profitability in project planning and execution. Driven to help customers achieve more by applying vast expertise in construction, project management and to optimise customers’ operational experience.
Indiabulls Asset Management Company Limited (CIN-- U65991HR2008PLC095063) Corporate Office- 4th Floor, Tower 1, One International Centre
(erstwhile known as Indiabulls Finance Centre),
Prabhadevi (West), Mumbai 400 013, T +91 22 6189 1300 F +91 6189 1320
Regd. Off .- Plot No. 422, Udyog Vihar, Phase-IV, Gurugram, Haryana - 122 016, Tel: (0124) - 6681199, Fax: (0124)-6681111
* IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT * *LINK YOUR AADHAAR WITH PAN BY MARCH 31, 2023 WITH FEE*
In order to mitigate the inconvenience to the taxpayers, as per Notification No.17/2022 dated March 29, 2022, a window of opportunity has been provided to the taxpayers up to March 31, 2023 to intimate their Aadhaar to the prescribed Authority for Aadhaar-PAN linking without facing repercussions.
Provided that, the taxpayers will be required to pay the following fee(s):
● Rs.500 up to three months from April 1, 2022;
● Rs.1000 post June 30, 2022.
However, till March 31, 2023 the PAN of the assessees who have not intimated their Aadhaar, will continue to be functional for the procedures under the Act, like furnishing of return of income, processing of refunds etc. After March 31, 2023, the PAN of taxpayers who fail to intimate their Aadhaar, as required, shall become inoperative and all the consequences under the Act for not furnishing, intimating or quoting the PAN shall apply to such taxpayers
Ways to link your Aadhaar with PAN:
● To link your Aadhaar with PAN you may visit the website: www.incometax.gov.in and click on “Link Aadhaar” under the “Quick Links” Tab. or
● You may Click here to directly access the page.
To check the status of linking of your Aadhaar with PAN please, Click here