1) Sheth Creators and Constructors Pvt Ltd – Sheth Creators is an ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 14001: 2004 certified company and one of the more reputed real estate developers in Mumbai
Project Overview: A 22 story luxury residential project called ‘Beau Pride’ located at Hill road, Bandra West, a prime Mumbai location. It is in close proximity to the financial hub – BKC in Mumbai as well as the Mumbai airport and Bandra Worli Sea Link. The Project has received Occupation certificate (O.C).
Indiabulls Private equity has exited this investment
2) Vatika One India Next Pvt Ltd – Vatika Group is a leading large developer having a significant track record and brand name in Gurugram, NCR. The group has delivered 3 townships totaling 1200 acres and served approx. 32,000 customers.
Project Overview: Started in 2010, Vatika India Next is a 546 acres privately managed township located across Sectors 81, 82, 82A, 83, 84 & 85 in Gurgaon. Vatika INXT is fully integrated with 6000+ families living, 125+ shops operational, 4 clubs, 3 swimming pools, 5 play areas, 13 parks, 24 acres green and fully developed infrastructure. The modern, self contained township is only a 20 minute signal-free drive from IFFCO Chowk, and is the perfect epitome of quality living
Indiabulls Private equity has exited this investment.
3) Ozone Projects Private Limited – Ozone Group is a renowned developer based out of Bangalore. The group has commercial and residential projects across Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai and Goa. The Group is currently developing ~15 mn sq ft across residential condominiums, row houses, villas, serviced apartments, hotels, resorts, spas, business parks, SEZs, integrated townships to retail malls
Project Overview: Metrozone is a self-contained township spread across 42 acres in the heart of Chennai City. It consists of 1600 units and 29 blocks, totaling to about 4 mn sqft of area. ~750 families are currently living here. The project is located in Anna Nanar in central Chennai. Anna Nagar has several established schools and colleges, places of worship, shopping areas with both independent shops and chain stores, and numerous restaurants.
1) Skyview Corporate Park – Skyview Corporate Park is a multi-phase project being developed on a 21-acre site which faces the National Highway (NH-8). Hines, a global real estate developer with US$ 96.5 bn assets under development partnered with the landowner, Shyam Telecom (one of India's largest telecom players), to develop the 1.87 million-square-foot Grade A campus-style development, with structured parking for more than 3,400 cars and supported by retail amenities. The project is being developed in phases with Phase I consisting of two buildings containing 235,000 sq. ft. each. Phase I was completed in 2015.
The project site is bordered not only by the NH-8 but also by a 60-meter-wide future sector road. It will be within 500 meters of the intersection of the Southern periphery road (NH-262) connecting Golf Course Road to NH-8 and the Northern periphery road connecting NH-8 to Delhi. A Metro stop and ISBT within walking distance will further enhance connectivity
Indiabulls Private equity has exited this investment.
2) Phoenix Trivium – The Commercial Project is being developed by Phoenix Group, one of the largest developers in South India. The project is located at Hafeezpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Total development of the project is about 1.0 mn sqft. While Phase I is completed and already leased to Genpact (100%). Phase II and Phase III are currently under-construction.
Indiabulls Asset Management Company Limited (CIN- U65991DL2008PLC176627) Corporate Office- 11th Floor, Tower 1, Indiabulls Finance Centre,Prabhadevi (W), Mumbai- 13, T +91 22 6189 1300 F +91 6189 1320
Regd. Off .- M 62 & 63, Connaught Place, New Delhi- 01, T- +91 11 30252900, F. + 91 11 30252901
In the wake of Covid-19 pandemic threat, the government and municipal authorities have already ordered
private offices to implement social distancing measures (such as instructing their staff to work from home
and keeping their offices closed etc.) to avoid and discourage assembling of people in offices. Considering
the current situation, it is imperative for ALL offices to ensure that not only their employees, but also
their customers and visitors follow the social-distancing measures and are dissuaded from travelling &
visiting the offices by providing alternative solutions. Under the circumstances, as a social-distancing
measure to ensure safety of investors, distributors, visitors and the employees of the Indiabulls Mutual
Funds & Kfin Technologies Pvt. Ltd (RTA) the collection centres / branch offices (“official points of
acceptance”) of Indiabulls Mutual Fund shall remain closed with effect from Monday 23rd March 2020 and allow
only online transactions through various electronic modes.
Investors may transact through https://online.indiabullsamc.com; https://www.mfuonline.com/?Entity=20000B Or Saral
and Saral Partner (Mobile App) till the situation comes under control and until social distancing advisory
is withdrawn by the authorities. The investors and distributors are requested to bear with us and to use the
digital / electronic modes for their mutual fund transactions
Please avoid travelling except for medical reasons or emergencies till the situation becomes normal and stay
healthy. Read More